# Final Results - 2016
A big thank you to everyone who made this years Orange Descent Canoe Marathon possible.
We look forward to seeing you all back next year.
Orange Descent Itinerary
# Transport and drivers can be made available by prior arrangement
Registration Day - Thursday 27 April 2017
- 13:00 - Registration at ORC's new tasting room at Schröder Street, Upington (GPS: 28°26'26.2"S 21°16'27.8"E)
- 17:00 - Registration close
- 20:00 - Dinner at Oranje Rus Resort (GPS: 28°38'20.3"S 21°07'06.1"E)
- We would prefer it if everyone could stay at Oranje Rus Resort or nearby in Kanoneiland, Keimoes or Upington. The reason for this, being all meals and entertainment will be at Oranje Rus for the evening of registration day and day 1.
Day 1 - Friday 28 April 2017
- 08:00 - Opening & Race Briefing at the Eiland Resort (GPS: 28°27'56.9"S 21°14'41.3"E)
- 09:00 - Race Start (Mass Start)
- 14:00 - Last Paddlers in at Oranje Rus Resort (GPS: 28°38'20.3"S 21°07'06.1"E)
- 19:00 - Dinner at Oranje Rus Resort
Day 2 - Saturday 29 April 2017
- 07:00 - Race Briefing at the Ikaya Resort Keimoes (GPS: 28°43'47.1"S 20°59'08.9"E)
- 08:00 - Bunch Start
- 13:00 - Last Paddlers in at Die Mas van Kakamas (GPS: 28°45'47.3"S 20°38'45.6"E)
- We would prefer it if everyone could stay at Die Mas van Kakamas or nearby Kakamas.
- 14:00 - Pricegiving at Die Mas van Kakamas
- 15:00 - There will be a shuttle/self drive trip to Augrabies Falls where local wines will be enjoyed at popular view points of the falls. Paddlers will be able to enjoy dinner at the Augrabies Falls restaurant which will also give us an opportunity to view the Augrabies Falls at night when illuminated by spotlights.